Gent’s Yoga is a slow flow style class designed to keep it easy and keep it real. When I say easy, I don’t mean that it won’t be physically demanding. Moving slowly in postures isn’t for sissy’s – we’ll build strength and flexibility while getting some serious sweat happening!
Worried you’ll be the only one in the class that can’t touch your toes, or that you don’t know what pranayama means? No worries. This 5 week course will use everyday language to focus on strengthening your spine and core, and opening up your hamstrings (a problem area for most gents.) Gent’s Yoga is 1 hour each week away from your busy life, to turn your attention towards creating a heightened sense of calm by focusing only on yourself and your breath.
Space is limited, so contact John Holiday to secure your spot before it fills up.
- When: Tuesday nights 7:30-8:30pm (May 13th – June 10th)
- Where: Thrive Yoga – Fernwood
- Cost: $55
- Who: Ideal for ‘gentleman’ who seek to get fit and flexible, within the context of yoga. Not suitable for anyone with injuries or serious limitations
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org for registration and inquiry
* Please forward to anyone you think might benefit and share the gift of yoga.